New Teen Slang Words 2021
Dope – It means Cool or awesome.
GOAT – Most common slang word that means Greatest of all time.
Gucci – To express Good or cool.
Lit – It means amazing or cool.
Zooming – Getting Online via Zoom app or software for class
OMG – Expression for something great. An abbreviation for “oh my gosh” or “oh my God”
Salty – It means Bitter.
Sic/Sick – Used to express something Cool.
Snatched – Means Look awesome.
YW – You are Welcome
Boomer – Humorous word used by teen on internet when they call out meeting or chat, like OK Boomer 🙂
SOME COOL AND UNCOOL SLANG
- dude: a mate, man, or guy
- K: okay, but can be used sarcastically, to mean not okay
- salty: to be rude, negative or angry
- savage: to be bitter
- LOL: laugh out loud, but can be used sarcastically, to mean not funny
- extra: you’re trying too hard to be cool
- YOLO: you only live once
- dab, dabbing: Usain Bolt-like dance move
- bae: babe
- sup: what’s up
- queen, or yass queen: showing support for a friend
- basic: too mainstream, not exciting
- shook: to be surprised, or to describe something as unusual
- lit: good, although can be used sarcastically to mean not good
- peng: cool
- eets: sweet
- peak: something bad or good
- yeet: cool
- fam: your group of friends